Home of the Lions
To provide a high quality education for all students
Good afternoon Lions! This is a reminder of the School Advisory Council (SAC) meeting tonight at 6:00. We need parent/guardian input on several items at the beginning of the meeting. The link for the meeting is listed below.
Mr. Huntley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: April SAC Meeting
Time: Apr 13, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 898 8577 4789
Here is the link to the input survey:
Students and staff will be on spring break Monday, March 22 through Friday, March 26. The school and district offices will be closed that week. We will see our on campus and eSchool students again on Monday, March 29. Please call the school at (863) 499-2950 if you have any questions. Don’t forget to “read, read, read” and practice your math facts over the break!
eSchool students now have a set of ROAR expectations! To download a copy, please click here.
In the event of a rainy day dismissal, please be aware of our procedures for each dismissal group.
Students, staff, and guests are reminded to wear face coverings when on campus, maintain social distance, and follow one-way directional signage and arrows. As a reminder, early student check outs should be done prior to 2:30 PM.
- Car riders will exit their classrooms at 2:50 (Grades K and 1) and 3:00 (Grades 2 – 5) and proceed down the main sidewalk to the dining room and music room maintaining social distance.
- Car line signs should be on the dashboard of the vehicle. This is critical in keeping the line moving quickly and safely. If you need a car line sign, please stop by the office with photo identification.
- Pull through the east gate by the fire rescue building and proceed up the gravel driveway to the dining room. Stay in your vehicle at all times.
- Pull up to the staff member calling car numbers on the walkie talkie. Your child/children will exit the dining room and will be loaded into your vehicle.
- As you leave campus, please be careful going home.
Bus Riders/Day Care Vans
- Bus riders and day care vans will exit their classrooms when their bus/day care van is called and proceed down the main sidewalk maintaining social distance.
- Bus riders and day care vans will load buses/day care vans under the covered sidewalk in front of the school.
- Please give buses a few extra minutes to get to their bus stops during rainy weather.
- Walkers and bike riders will exit their classroom and proceed down the main sidewalk maintaining social distance.
- Walkers and bike riders will exit the campus through the front gate.
- Walkers and bike riders will not be dismissed if weather conditions are unsafe. Students will remain in their classroom until it is deemed safe to dismiss. Please understand the decision to hold students is for the safety of your child/children.
Please call the school at (863) 499-2950 if you have any questions regarding rainy day dismissal procedures. Thank you.
Families can call (863) 733-0331 for help with eSchool technology questions and issues. Campus eSchool teachers can use the hotine as well. Staff will be available to answer calls on weekdays from 8 AM to 3 PM.
If your child has been tested for coronavirus, please do not send your child to school until you receive a negative test result. Please notify the school about the situation so that arrangements can be made for your child to participate in online learning.
If a member of your household has tested positive, please do not send your child to school and call the Florida Department of Health at 863-519-7911 for further direction.
Thank you for your cooperation.
POBE t-shirts are available in the front office for $8.00. We have staff available during today’s orientation times to assist with t-shirt purchases. If you have a virtual orientation and need to purchase t-shirts, please call the office at (863) 499-2950 to schedule a time to pick up your order.