eSchool Meal Distribution
Students enrolled in Campus eSchool may pick up five breakfasts and lunches in the front driveway of the school from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM each Wednesday.
To help our parents/guardians, we will have eSchool class lists printed to verify that your child is enrolled at Philip O’Brien Elementary. PCPS prefers that Campus eSchool students pick up meals at their enrolled school if possible, but families can request an alternate site if they have children in more than one school, or if they live far from their enrolled school. To request an alternate meal site, please fill out this form.
If you have children at other schools and want to pick up meals for them, we must have one form of student identification.
- School identification card
- Page printed from parent portal showing student’s name and ID number
- Record from the school showing the student’s name and ID number (report card, interim report, schedule, etc.)
- Child’s passport
- Government-issued child identification card
- Other legal document identifying the child
Please call the school at (863) 499-2950 if you have any questions.